Please see the video below for the overview of Dreemar Admin Portal > Team:
Add a Team Member
- Once logged in to studio.dreemar.com, access Teams.
- Click Invite Team Member.
- Enter the following details of the member that you wished to add:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Role – member’s designation based on the expected actions to perform in Dreemar Admin
- Client Manager
- Campaign Manager
- Scene Manager
- Client Viewer
- Campaign Viewer
- Scene Viewer
- If you wanted the team member to publish scenes, check the box for Allow this user to publish scenes?, else leave it unchecked.
- Click Create User and Send Invite to complete.
After adding the new team member, you will notice a status Email Unconfirmed, which indicates that the invite hasn’t been confirmed and the new team member hasn’t activated the account yet.
In setting up a new password, it must be at least 8 characters containing the following:
- upper case (A-Z)
- lowercase (a-z)
- number (0-9)
- special character (e.g. #?!@$%^&*-)