How Can We Help?
Scenesis a section in the Dreemar Admin Portal that bridges the structure and user journey of AR experiences. It is also where the user can:
- create scenes under a campaignthat contains a collection of layers
- access to Dreemar Studio (editor)
- access the scene view which is the user interface that displays scene layers and graphics in 3D
- access the layer in a scene that uses a camera to control the scene’s visible area that supports user interactions such as move, scale, and rotate
You can use the scene view to:
- display a ground with an elevation layer
- display real-world objects such as buildings, cars, and trees
- display 3D visualizations of 2D objects
- Layer – defined to the collection of geographic data that is used to access and display data
- Elevation layer – defined as the ground height or the surface for a scene
On this page, you will also have the option to create a new scene and access the scene’s settings.
- You can always utilize the search bar on the upper right corner of the page. This comes in handy if you have multiple scenes!
- You can also sort your scenes by clicking the column title in the table area. This way, you can quickly organize your scenes and find the data you want!
- You can also filter scenes per campaign! Simply click the Campaign button: