The inspiration for your campaign/project can be increasing sales and/or boosting engagement. Also, it could be as simple as raising awareness of your brand. Once you have a specific goal in mind, you can now start creating a campaign/project in the Dreemar Admin.
In the Campaigns, you will have access to the outline of your existing campaigns/projects. On this page, you will also have the option to create a new campaign and access your campaign’s analytics and settings.
- You can always utilize the search bar on the upper right corner of the page. This comes in handy if you have multiple campaigns/projects!
- You can also sort your campaigns/projects by clicking the column title in the table area. This way, you can quickly organize your campaigns/projects and find the data you want!
Create a Campaign/Project
- On your browser, go to studio.dreemar.com. Enter your Dreemar credentials and click the Sign In button.
- On the Dreemar Admin Portal page, click Campaigns > New Campaign.
- Enter your campaign/project details:
- Name – any preferred name for the campaign/project
- Campaign Type – the focus industry of your campaign/project based on your marketing goals, brand goals, etc. for your reference
- Campaign Owner – the name to whom the campaign/project will be assigned (based on the names added in the Clients tab)
- End Date – the date on which you want to set the completion of campaign/project creation
- Click Create Campaign button to complete.
After creating a campaign/project, the Dreemar Admin page will automatically redirect you to Scenes. The page will also automatically filter the campaign/project that you just created under Campaigns.
How to edit a campaign/project?
- In Campaigns > Settings > Edit, modify whichever is needed: name, campaign type, campaign owner, and/or end date.
- To save new changes, click the Update button or else, click Cancel.
How to delete a campaign/project?
- In Campaigns > Settings > Delete, a pop-up window will appear to confirm the deletion of the campaign/project.
- To ensure that the user is not deleting a campaign/project by mistake, the system will ask the user to type the name of the campaign/project to confirm.
- Click I understand the consequences, delete this scene button.